NEXUS PROCUREMENT SOLUTIONS CARES ABOUT OUR FIRST RESPONDERS & HOSPITALITY WORKERS. LET US HELP YOU FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19
Your customers are our customers. Our team sources and selects the finest bedding & linens that your guest will come to enjoy. We help create lasting memories and repeat business.
An occasional lounge sofa in the lobby will help your guest relax after a long journey to the property.
We source medical protective gowns to protect first responders in the medical industry. Let us help you fight against the coronavirus or COVID-19
Relax with Friends & Family with selected club chairs, tables and lighting. We ensure code requirements are met and flame retardants are applied to commercial fabrics. Certificates are provided for proof of treatment.
We work with owners designers in procuring furniture, fabric and drapes that make sense in public spaces. We recommend seating fabric to reduce the need to replace costly fabric by careful selections. Luxury does not have to be expensive.
Soft Terry Linens are sourced for added comfort for spa guests. We arrange for samples both for guest room linens and spa treatment rooms.
We source and procure the highest quality of bed linens tailored for every budget. Procurement & Strategic Sourcing for the lowest pricing negotiated with our suppliers. Hotels and Resorts, Spa & Wellness Centers and other businesses benefit from our experienced buyers and purchasing solutions.
We source and procure terry bath towels for standard, deluxe guest rooms and Presidential Suites. Guest will relax in the spa with select linens for treatments and massage therapy.
Safety is the most important objective for employers. We will source PP&E for our clients.
We are here to help! Let us assist you with sourcing and procurement. Through our preferred vendor program, we will obtain Personal Protective Equipment (PP&E) to help fight against the coronavirus.
• Ascertain design options and/or scope of work to include client’s current designers for planning.
• Collaborate with suppliers, vendors and designers to meet client’s specifications to ensure accuracy for furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E) specifications.
• Confirm ordered quantities correlate with FF&E plans (i.e., furniture, wall fixtures, lamps, sconces, banquettes, flooring, restaurant tables and chairs, etc.).
• Negotiate complimentary samples of select product at no cost (when applicable) for client review.
• Ensure code compliance is met with all commercial furnishings (meet with local fire departments if necessary. Obtain flame retardant certificates from fabrication suppliers).
• Establish with client itemized budget, quantities and specifications.
• Review with client preliminary and finalized budget for approval.
• Provide a list of preferred suppliers for client review.
• Conduct a competitive bidding process to secure best pricing without compromising quality.
• Issue Request for Quote (RFQ) to suppliers.
• Issue Request for Information (RFI) to suppliers and manufacturers.
• Generate customized reporting of spending against budget.
• Prepare purchase orders for client’s approval prior to order submission to vendor.
• Maintain detailed data on suppliers: name, address, contacts, merchandise specifications, and unit price.
• Coordinate delivery schedule and lead time with suppliers.
• Establish with client receiving and storage requirements to include warehousing, inventory control, delivery and installation.
• Coordinate shipping of freight to receiving destination (Freight Forwarder).
• Communicate frequent status updates and tracking of purchases.
• Obtain invoices from suppliers and verify accuracy against purchase order documents.
• Negotiate payment terms with suppliers (i.e, net 30, 60 and required deposits).
• Coordinate payment of invoices with client’s Accounts Payables Department (AP).
• Client’s AP Department to notify Nexus Procurement with proof of payment and check number prior to releasing orders.
• Payment of all supplier invoices and purchasing fees due to Nexus Procurement Solutions are the sole responsibility of the client.
• Provide on-site visits based on need with costs incurred by client (i.e., travel, lodging, etc.).
We lead and manage all our projects and client procurement affairs as deemed necessary until completion of all projects. Our team have a passion for sourcing goods and services at the lowest negotiated pricing. Today the team carries on the tradition of excellent customer service, leadership.
We require that all suppliers, business partners and vendors are attentive and committed to every aspect of the project awarded. We are extremely dedicated and involved in the selection process of our preferred supplier and vendor program and works closely with construction and design firms.
"It is critical that our suppliers and business partners are committed and dedicated to every procurement project we are awarded in order to meet our clients objectives"
We source, bid and purchase goods and services for all types of businesses through our preferred vendor program.
If customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
Let Nexus Procurement Solutions source, negotiate and procure goods and services for your company. We have over twenty years of buying experience and we are here for you when you need us,
Nexus Procurement Solutions is your one stop s for sourcing, bidding and buying agent for your business needs.
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Copyright © 2020 Nexus Procurement Solutions - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: Passion for Hospitality